DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT AND DEMATERIALISATION.
BPM & ECM IS THE COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR MANAGING BUSINESS PROCESSES IN THE DOCUMENTATION AND DEMATERIALISATION FIELD.
Enterprise BPM & ECM is Filippetti Group’s solution created to support digital transformation in large organizations (public and private) through the automation of non-value-added recursive activities such as classification, archiving and distribution of documents, approval and collaboration on content.
Through the evolution and improvement of technologies aiming at storing and managing digital content, the end user is exposed to the functions of Virtual Desk and Document Services. The purpose is to ensure a simple and safe use of tools for the management of digital documents, their creation, modification, sharing, memorisation and research, with optimised performances that do not decline even in case of very large volumes.
Automated activities, or those requiring the intervention of an operator, are designed through a powerful process editor which allows the usage of macro-activities for fast modelling of flows – even very complex ones – that also involve integrations with third-party systems and services.
The internal and external users of the organisation interact with the system through an evolved, efficient and precise portal able to guarantee the execution of the modelled processes; also thanks to the support of the powerful document management engine.
- Filippetti Group’s technology makes it possible to operate on large volumes of data and with numerous active process instances, thanks to the careful study of the available solutions and the continuous development of improvements and customisations for ever-higher performance.
- The system includes plug-ins for integration with third-party systems/services with high added value through communication protocols in some standard cases but also the result of custom development such as storage systems, recording, messaging.
- The adoption of the solution is extremely fast and makes use of a complete set of internal processes to institutions ranging from approval/distribution of incoming and outgoing communications, management of good practices, citizen portal.
- The digital transformation of the processes within the institution allows measurable advantages in terms of efficiency and precision of the processes managed, as well as a significant increase in quality and availability of services provided to internal and external interlocutors.
- Decoupling of the invocation of the services through the Enterprise JMS Bus using “Request/Reply” mechanism so that the ECM engine is notified at the end of the actual completion,
- Decoupling of the invocation through the “Async WorkItem” component of the BPM that manages, in case of failure, a multi-threaded queue to try repetitions also spaced over time.
- The application roles and function enabling groups are managed within the software with the possibility of integrating the associations between roles, groups and users with an external system.
- All system logs are kept for at least six months in unmodifiable and unalterable archives and will contain a certain time reference associated with every registered task.
ENTERPRISE BPM & ECM ARCHITECTURE
The platform provides a portal for on-line services. A simple and fast tool directly aimed at citizens and businesses for interactions with public administration offices.
- Business Logic: SPRING (SPRING BOOT, SPRING SECURITY) MAVEN, HIBERNATE, LIQUIBASE ed ELASTICSEARCH
The Virtual Desk is the web interface that offers a complete process management system based on the BPM motor, but, above all, it is a tool capable of facilitating the Entity’s operators’ interactions with the application data sent (details and files/associated documents) and also allows them to carry out so-called “human tasks”, namely the process flow steps in which interaction with a human subject is required.
- Web Service or generic REST, JMS, ESB
- Oasis WS-Human Task v1.1
An intuitive graphic design tool that facilitates the modelling of any process describing the entire structure and breakdown of the same into basic operations which can be grouped into sub-processes.
- Designer BPMN 2.0
- Editor XHTML
The documents, produced with office automation products, with management tools (ERP), transmitted and/or received via traditional methods or via ICT tools (email, etc.) can be digitised, consulted, reproduced, modified, sorted, and saved with tools based on Document Management technologies.
- SPRING (SPRING BOOT, SPRING SECURITY), MAVEN, HIBERNATE, LIQUIBASE ed ELASTICSEARCH
The BPM (Business Process Management) engine is essentially for the correct management of processes involving the exchange of documentation and communication in a context with multiple persons/entities involved.
- Business Process Management, Open Source JBPM 6.2 (and subsequent releases)
- Compatibility with MYSQL, POSTGRESQL, ORACLE and SQLSERVER
The BI component facilitates specific measuring in processes and the analysis of the procedure in progress, highlighting the critical points and the aspects that may be subject to simplification and de-materialisation operations, in order to obtain re-invigorated and efficient processes.
- Pentaho 6.0