A DEVELOPED, SCALABLE AND ROBUST PLATFORM FOR THE MANAGEMENT AND
USE OF INTEGRATED PASSIVE LOGISTICS SOLUTIONS.
A COMPLETE PLATFORM FOR WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT,
TRACKING OF GOODS, AND THE AUTOMATION OF SHIPMENT
USING RFID TECHNOLOGY.
The Enterprise Logistics Platform of the Filippetti Group is a solution created to provide powerful and effective logistics management through Enterprise-class solutions that combine software and hardware components that are the best in class.
This Platform automates Inbound and Outbound processes, simplifies inventory procedures, and speeds up receipt and shipping operations. The application interfaces available to it make it possible to have operational instruments, and control on the data in real time, and procedures for storing and processing the data for statistical purposes.
Main Software Components
- Core software platform, installed on site or in the Cloud.
- Multi-profile and modular WEB-based Management Interface.
- Panel PC applications for Gate or RFID Tunnel control with functions for identification, counting, receiving and shipping (Shipping documents printing)
Main Hardware Components
- Multi-vendor UHF handheld RFID devices for field operations.
- Virtual Gates fitted with the best technology on the market, equipped with traffic lights, cross-over photocells, completely covered, to be installed in industrial environments.
- RFID device for tagging/printing of tags.
- Rain RFID installed on the ceiling for detecting and locating goods.
ENTERPRISE LOGISTICS PLATFORM WORKFLOW
ENTERPRISE RTM PLATFORM
A PLATFORM TO ENABLE “REAL TIME MONITORING” SYSTEMS.
AN INTEGRATED PLATFORM FOR THE MONITORING AND
CONTROL OF INDUSTRIAL PLANTS AND COMPLEX ENVIRONMENTS.
Filippetti Group has developed an integrated Platform for the monitoring and control of industrial plants and complex environments, able to collect data from a multi-sensor infrastructure and to act contextually and thanks to a system of rules that is flexible and adaptable to every need.
The Platform manages and integrates information from different technologies (such as DCS, SCADA, PLC, management, ERP, supervisory and control systems, workflows, video surveillance platforms, tracking platforms such as UWB, GPS, RFID, etc.) in order to ensure the monitoring and security of plants and people.
AREAS OF APPLICATION
The system is aimed at all operating situations in environments considered critical, such as:
- Oil & Gas platforms;
- Shipyards and transfer ports;
- Production lines;
- Construction sites.
A specific application concerns the possibility of leading emergency teams in areas where operators in difficulty are located.
The platform’s main features are:
- Real-time situation monitoring;
- Real-time information on the position of objects and people and any additional information (for example through ERP software interfaces);
- Access control;
- Integration with video surveillance systems.
ENTERPRISE TRACKING PLATFORM MIDDLEWARE
A PLATFORM TO CONNECT A DISTRIBUTED NETWORK OF RFID DEVICES DIRECTLY
TO YOUR SYSTEM.
A QUICK TURNKEY SOLUTION THAT ADDS TRACEABILITY
AND CONTROL TO THE WORK IN PROGRESS OF A SUPPLY CHAIN.
This solution – devised by Filippetti Group – enables the configuration of all the different types or brands of RFID R/W readers inside the middleware, and connects them to the ERP or MES systems that are already being used at the company.
The system manages the complexity of the hardware devices and interacts with customer information systems to send data.
Filippetti Group’s Middleware is configured as a Windows Service that is based on a given database (any DB or file configuration/saving) that is able to manage multi-vendor readers.
ADAPTIVE WEB INTERFACE
For the configuration and management of services, such as:
- readers (connection parameters, power, GPIO) with massive configurations;
- areas (the reader’s logical zone of belonging);
- reading statistics by reader, area, by time slot over the last 24 hours;
- real-time (and historical) monitoring of readings and/or errors;
- data consolidation logics on third-party systems;
- license issued for the service, with customizable duration for each individual reader.
MAIN FEATURES (WEB)
- Turning on and off of the service and/or single reader;
- Adding and editing of a reader;
- Adding and editing of an area; real-time data presentation;
- Readings history;
- Reading statistics.