A DIGITALISED FACTORY IS ABLE TO FORESEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN. SAVE TIME AND MONEY BY AVOIDING PRODUCTION STOPS AND INEFFICIENCIES THANKS TO OUR IoT SOLUTIONS.
BY COLLECTING AND ANALYSING HUGE QUANTITIES OF DATA, COMING FROM THE FILIPPETTI GROUP’S IoT SENSORS INSTALLED IN THE PRODUCTION PLANTS, YOU CAN PREVENT EVENTS IN ADVANCE.
We have developed a complete range of solutions that take advantage of our IoT technologies, Big Data and Analytics to enable advanced features that allow you to optimise maintenance activities, extending plant life and increasing the performance of your manufacturing.
DIGITALIZE YOUR BUSINESS. THANKS TO OUR IoT SOLUTIONS FOR PREDICTIVE MAINTENANCE, YOU CAN FORESEE WHEN PROGRAMMING INTERVENTIONS TO AVOID EXPENSIVE PRODUCTION STOPS. YOU WILL INCREASE OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCY REDUCING COSTS, GAINING IN COMPETITIVENESS.
PRODUCT TYPE AND FUNCTIONS
THE SOLUTION FOR THE MANAGEMENT OF INDUSTRIAL LAYOUTS BASED ON MODULES IMPLEMENTED THROUGH GEOWEB’S “OPEN SOURCE” ENTERPRISE APPLICATION FRAMEWORK.
The solution developed by Filippetti Group allows you to introduce the use of graphic-technical data (layouts, plans, 3D schemes, etc.) in all the company’s management activities.
The system uses native plugins for importing projects directly from the formats of the most popular 2D/3D CAD systems and stores this information in its own internal format by classifying spaces and geometric objects, and associating them with metadata and information/documents/images.
The solution allows you to associate objects to each physical space, for example the machinery of a plant and the tools related to operations that are the object of monitoring and maintenance.
Each platform object can be edited, both as regards its information content and its geometric shape, directly in the powerful web editor, and management processes modelled as workflows in the BPMN2.0 format can be associated to them.
Integration with real-time tracking and tracing solutions enables you to feed your management system with constantly updated (and not estimated) measured and objective data.
- Layout management: layout loading, layout querying and editing, integration with monitoring systems, 3D modelling;
- Device master: device categorisation, interface customisation, layout positioning, device statistics analysis.
- Intelligent: the solution allows you to use the data related to the design of the environments as a starting point for the construction of the management system of the spaces themselves.
- Flexible and dynamic: it allows for the classification, modification and management of all the processes related to the layout of the plant ensuring maximum dynamism and the ability to combine the correct information with plants and machinery with respect to their spatial arrangement within the plant.
- Powerful: the advanced classification engine allows you to present the necessary content associated with the objects placed in the spaces in order to give access to the information you are looking for exactly when it is needed.
- Extendable: the use of a standard engine for modelling and executing management processes allows you to take advantage of a set of management processes, which is the result of experience in the field and also to extend/modify these processes by adapting them to the needs of the specific customer/plant. This ensures maximum traceability and automation, while supporting the digital transformation of companies.
- Integrable: integration with real-time tracking and tracing systems is a unique solution with great potential in terms of supporting the evolution of industry 4.0
IT AVOIDS UNPLANNED FAILURES, MACHINE DOWNTIME AND SLOWDOWNS IN OPERATING PROCESSES. IT SCHEDULES MAINTENANCE ACTIVITIES INTELLIGENTLY IN ADVANCE.
Filippetti Group‘s solution is able to define the planned activities (scheduled maintenance, scheduled checks, cleaning, overhauls, etc.) relating to buildings, civil plants, industrial plants or equipment distributed throughout the territory.
This innovative product allows you to plan a maintenance strategy and create a scheduled plan indicating for each activity: the scheduled time, its cyclicality, spare parts and consumables, checklists, etc.
- Deadlines for Authorisations, Certifications and Fulfilments;
- Setting of expiry dates, notice periods and parameters for the renewal of documentation;
- Highlight expiring and expired documents;
- Setting of automated messaging which informs all those involved regarding renewal practices, or who must be notified of the expiration of a document.
- Simplify your work: the solution allows you to have a single centralised tool where tasks are scheduled, assigned, completed through checklists that can also be compiled from smartphones or tablets;
- Powerful: the advanced classification engine allows you to present the necessary content associated with installations under maintenance in order to give you access to the information you are looking for exactly when it is needed;
- Integrable: the solution can be integrated with monitoring products so as to feed the system with data measured in real time (times of use, consumption thresholds and vibrations) by overcoming the limits of traditional solutions based on estimates of average wear or average times of use, it is a unique solution of its kind with great potential in terms of support of the industry 4.0 evolution
THE SOLUTION THAT ALLOWS YOU TO MANAGE MAINTENANCE OPERATIONS BY ASSIGNING PRIORITY LEVELS AND SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENTS, AND MONITORING THE ACTUAL SATISFACTION WITH THE EXPECTED SERVICE.
The product developed by Filippetti Group includes the management of process flows of resources both internal and external to the company, in different ways and with different process configurations. It includes various features and options related to drafting activity reports, either from the field (also with a mobile App) or remotely, in real time or retrospectively.
- Ticketing and tracking system and management of requests for action;
- Management of priority conflicts;
- Automatic sending of messages and emails;
- Management of work orders;
- Preparation and collection of daily activity reports.
- It simplifies work: the solution allows you to manage the flow of requests for maintenance on demand, in a single integrated platform with the other described solutions;
- Intelligent: it automatically resolves activity conflicts, by improving the level of service to internal and external customers;
- Effective: it ensures up-to-date and effective reporting for monitoring the requests progress;
- Flexible and Powerful: it enables real-time reviewing of results thanks to the management of work orders, assignment of tasks and the closure of interventions even when on the go by also collecting geo-location information of the intervention carried out.
THE FULL DIGITAL SOLUTION FOR THE MANAGEMENT OF REPORTS RELATED TO PREDICTIVE MAINTENANCE ACTIVITIES.
Filippetti Group’s solution is a powerful engine that allows the configuration of any type of report, analysis and graph to support an effective and optimal preventive maintenance strategy and minimise the risks caused by a breakdown or downtime that would produce significant economic damage.
The solution allows you to produce specific reports that can be optimised for different formats (PDF printing, HTML video presentation) or exported to RTF, XLS, CSV formats. Finally, the reports can be saved and it is possible to view them by applying customised filters or by applying them to the selected record-set.
- Effective: high data management effectiveness for an optimal and effective maintenance strategy;
- Intelligent: intelligent data management minimises damage and promotes proper plant operation;
- Predict to Prevent: allows you to efficiently take advantage of the huge amount of detectable data to identify interventions before a failure occurs.
DIGITALISE AND SIMPLIFY MAINTENANCE PROCESSES WITH THE SOLUTION TO DEFINE CHECKLISTS THAT ARE APPLICABLE TO ONE OR MORE OBJECTS AND PLACES.
The Check List solution developed by Filippetti Group makes it possible to consult the check-lists of maintenance activities to be carried out or the situations to be verified on the field directly through a dedicated web App that is accessible through any mobile device browser.
The operator who is assigned a task through the Work Orders solution can check the list of operational tasks foreseen for assigned maintenance and the necessary/recommended materials directly from his or her mobile device.
At the end of the intervention, the operator completes the checklist of the activities by selecting those carried out and, if necessary, by inserting additional activities or materials that have become necessary. The intervention is then classified based on geographical location and transmitted to the centralised system for reporting and checking the progress of the process.
- Maintenance activities are always under control: it allows full traceability of maintenance activities on site;
- Accurate, detailed and real-time information: it feeds the centralised system with detailed information that is useful for meaningful reporting and statistics;
- Advanced digitalisation of industrial processes: it enables the automatic advancement of digitalised processes.
THE COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR THE COLLECTION AND MONITORING OF INDUSTRIAL MACHINE DATA FOR MAINTENANCE PURPOSES.
Filippetti Group’s in-depth knowledge of industrial processes has led to the creation of a solution capable of evolving the concept of maintenance, thus enabling the 4.0 industry paradigm.
By integrating with our module for Industrial Automation, the solution is able to use the data available on site to summarise predictive maintenance policies based on trend analyses and analyses of anomalies that provide a comparison of the various historical series detected for the same production process. A first level of predictive maintenance can be set based on thresholds for indexes, counters or recorded events.
Today, data on the operation of production plants is typically stored inside the machines themselves, mainly for the purposes of process control and diagnostics. This data feeds human management interfaces (HMIs) and is retrieved as needed by the plant manufacturer him- or herself to verify the operating conditions after a fault or blockage.
Filippetti Group’s solution is able to retrieve this information from the plants, centralize it in a database, analyse and correlate it with the objective of trend monitoring and synthesis, in order to identify anomalies and allow predictive alerts on operating conditions that are different from normal conditions.
- Powerful: the solution provides an overview of the plant both from an implementation point of view (such as a SCADA system) and for the monitoring and maintenance of complex systems, through correlations between non-homogeneous operating conditions;
- Effective: maintenance activities can be planned more effectively if fed not only by recurring schedules and threshold conditions but also by expert algorithms that analyse operating trends and enable the identification of anomalies;
- Integrable: the system enables the interconnection of machinery and its integration through expert systems in view of Industry 4.0.
MONITORS KPIs IN REAL TIME AND ACTIVATES OPERATIONAL PROCESSES TO COPE WITH EFFICIENCY LOSSES.
The product developed by Filippetti Group, collects information on the general efficiency of the plants and allows you to establish the yield of a productive resource during the time in which it is available for production.
This solution applies data analysis and synthesis algorithms monitoring and correlates it with the data collected from the customer’s legacy systems, in order to synthesise the KPIs of overall OEE efficiency.
The KPIs are displayed in a control dashboard which is always available and allows the operators to have an overall view of the plant’s performance and also allows you to optimise (and extend) the operating conditions and, consequently, the life cycle of the plants themselves.
- The system allows to implement, through the analysis of objective data, an effective O&M strategy and scheduled maintenance;
- It allows the extension of the useful life of the equipment: optimisation of MTTF, MTBF parameters;
- As it is integrated with the predictive scheduled and threshold maintenance solution, it enables fault prevention, and the reduction of losses and unplanned downtime;
- It improves the performance and reliability of plants and machinery.
A COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR VIBRATION ANALYSIS THAT ALLOWS YOU TO IMPLEMENT AN EFFECTIVE PREDICTIVE MAINTENANCE STRATEGY IN VIEW OF 4.0 THROUGH SOFTWARE INTELLIGENCE AND DEVICE ROBUSTNESS.
Machine tool vibration analysis through specialised sensors allows you to enable maintenance logics in view of Industry 4.0.
Filippetti Group’s solution developed for Condition Monitoring allows you to accurately and punctually detect vibrations on machine tools and, by analysing their parameters, anticipate any faults and their origin, this way helping to avoid extremely costly breakdowns and production stoppages.
The solution uses special sensors for machine tool vibration detection. The measured data is already analysed “on board of the sensor” to ensure maximum responsiveness towards the monitored machine system and to manage any lockout conditions for collisions or other major events.
The sensor, with its high robustness and compactness, is installed on the machine and can detect collisions, unbalances, component wear and tear and non-optimised machining processes.
The summary of the analysed data, the identified events and the context information are also transmitted to the centralised control system for data logging and correlation with the other data collected by the plant. The Software supplied is a complete solution for the vibrational analysis (which can be performed in parallel) and which is useful for evaluating, understanding and diagnosing vibrational phenomena.
The results can be exported in excel format for reporting purposes or for further analysis (time signal analysis, RMS evaluation, FFT analysis, bump test).
The software also enables simple field balancing of rotors, vibration control and reduction of spindle imbalances, ensuring the quality of machining processes and preventing excessive wear and tear of the machine tool components.
The solution is natively integrated with SmartNetwork technology and the IoT SmartPlatform for field data collection and analysis.
- Filippetti Group’s solution allows you to identify the causes of failures and anticipate and intervene to resolve them, thus avoiding damage to machinery, interruptions in industrial processes and economic losses;
- It monitors machine conditions, using data intelligence to optimise performance and increase productivity;
- It reduces overall maintenance costs and replacement costs;
- It minimises operational risks.
THE PRODUCT THAT ALLOWS YOU TO COLLECT DATA ABOUT YOUR PLANT AND WORKFORCE AND DECIDE WHETHER TO TRIGGER ADVANCED MANAGEMENT PROCESSES.
The solution developed by Filippetti Group supports the definition of the main types of data and information that feed the management procedures from the real-time monitoring system of the plants that support the digitalisation of maintenance processes.
The solution allows the creation of counters and events on which it is possible to define critical thresholds. These in turn trigger the recording of other events and, potentially, the start of management processes such as the scheduled maintenance of a certain machine or requesting a specific department pay more attention to production processes which are displaying an undesired deviation from the expected performance.
- Set up counters quickly and easily: i.e. incremental numerical values calculated as aggregated data over a certain period of time such as the total time of use of a machine or the number of machine stops in a month;
- Set Events for OEE calculation: these are mainly single considerable events that are functional for the calculation of reports related to the efficiency and availability of the monitored plant;
- Set Useful Indicators: these are qualitative quantities that allow you to classify the detected states through monitoring and which are objectively described by counters, as well as events such as the high, medium, low, critical availability of the plant or specific resource being monitored;
- Indicator data allows you to easily draw up periodic reporting and supports the involvement of the various company production factors;
- It facilitates compliance with traceability and control commitments set out in the regulations and the company’s quality system.
THE SOLUTION THAT ENABLES THE APPLICATION OF TOP-NOTCH ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE TECHNOLOGIES FOR THE REALIZATION OF ADVANCED MAINTENANCE SCENARIOS.
Modern machine learning, deep learning and artificial intelligence technologies can be applied to the measurement and (continuous) analysis of the operating and performance variables of a production plant.
The purpose of this solution, developed by Filippetti Group, is to determine which system components are deteriorating, defining the level of degradation and estimating the life-time remaining, before failure or malfunction (fault detection, diagnostics and prognostics).
The solution developed by Filippetti Group allows you to accurately and effectively monitor primary measurements and weak signals sent by industrial machines, to determine the state of health of the various components with a series of both model-based (statistical distribution of failure time, degradation models, etc.) and data-driven methods (numerical algorithms, machine learning and data mining).
- The solution allows you to obtain highly specialised information that is not immediately available because it is “hidden” within the huge amount of data that monitoring systems allow you to retrieve from plants;
- The correlation between data on a time and processing phase basis allows you to identify new “links” between data sets collected separately and which are usually also analysed separately according to the traditional rule/condition based approach;
- The expert analysis grants you new elements for event diagnostics and the forecast of future operational scenarios which, if properly managed, will improve the overall performance of the monitored system;
- The system thus makes it possible to highlight and manage the interdependence of the various parts of the plant and of the company in general, reaching a higher level of “knowledge” of the interconnected industry from a 4.0 point of view.
Our solutions and products are extremely flexible and include Use Case for very different operating areas.
ASK A QUESTION
Do you need to develop a specific
solution based on our products?