PPE SaveMENOW – ATEX
THE INTELLIGENT AND MULTIFUNCTION ATEX PPE THAT GUARANTEES WORKERS' SAFETY IN CASE OF INJURIES OR EMERGENCIES.
SaveMENOW ATEX, produced by Filippetti Group, is a personal protective equipment , wearable and with a unique ID, which handles the active tracking of the operator wearing it. The device is battery powered and rechargeable with wireless QI and/or contact system. The sensors it is equipped with are able to estimate of mechanical parameters (posture and movement of the subject), accurately and precisely.
Thanks to the intelligence on board the IoT Smart Platform of Filippetti Group, it is also possible to monitor, in addition to the position of the operator, any Man Down situations.
SaveMENOW periodically communicates its position to the IoT Smart Platform via a Low Power wireless infrastructure (exclusively to the Filippetti Group gateways, through the Smart Network proprietary protocol, and LoRa/FSK modulation).
- Accurate indoor/outdoor tracking – when integrated with the Filippetti Anchors tracking infrastructure, ensures tracking with sub-metric precision. Guarantees outdoor tracking, albeit less accurate, through an integrated GPS module;
- Integration with PPE sensor – creation of Wireless BAN with PPE tags for Smart Safety contexts and additional features;
- Rechargeable battery – with wireless QI system, or upon contact;
- Event management (Man down);
- Visual information for the user
The device is ATEX certified for use in areas at risk of explosion in environments with the presence of gas and dust (certified code: EPT 19 ATEX 3324 – IECEx EUT 19.0011).
II 2GD Ex ib IIB T4 Gb and Ex ib IIIC T130 °C Db
SaveMENOW must be recharged via the Filippetti Wireless charging station.
On the price list are available stations for charging the individual device (CH-IS/V1) or combinations of charging stations (CH-IS /V2 – 15 points).
On request can be made covers for charging points.
COMMUNICATION: SMART NETWORK PROTOCOL
Through UHF wireless communication (LoRa / FSK) with a Filippetti Group gateway, it is possible to monitor in real time the values measured and/or estimated by the device. Moreover, thanks to the intelligence on board the IoT Smart Platform, it is also possible to obtain a real-time evaluation of the status of man-down, possibly integrating the information provided by the PPE fitted with sensors.
LOCALIZATION: UWB, MAGNETIC, GPS
The system is part of the tracking infrastructure (UWB / Magnetic), and forms a network with the Anchor in which the devices measure the precise flight time (Time of Flight – ToF) of the radio signals, in unicast mode (SaveMENOW <–> Anchor). The sophisticated locating engine uses ToF measurements to calculate the position of the operators, wearing the devices, with high accuracy (20 cm in good condition), both indoors and outdoors.
The device integrates the following radio devices:
- Ultra-WideBand (UWB), for determining the position;
- LoRa/FSK, to transmit information to the proprietary Smart Network platform.
- GPS, for measuring the position in an outdoor environment;
- Bluetooth (BLE 4.2), to manage possible communications with other devices (Beacon Private Service, UART Transparent Service).
SaveMENOW Atex integrates the following sensors:
- Tri-axial accelerometer, from which the values of posture and movement are estimated and supplied as output;
- Display: to indicate the state of charge of the battery;
- Vibro-alarm: to provide feedback to the user;
- Button: to manage the reports made by the user;
- Magnetic receiver: for managing communications with user PPE, with which SaveMENOW, creates a Body LAN Network;
- Two pairs of white LEDs: to provide information on the charging status of the device, and for the management of the alarms.
POWER SUPPLY: by BATTERY
The device is powered by a long-life lithium battery (3.7V, 600 mAh), rechargeable with wireless QI and/or contact system.
The system, by default, is able to make and transmit measurements every 30 seconds. However, these values can be configured as specified in the table.
|Polling Measurement||UWB tracking frequency||5 – 900 sec.||30 sec.|
|Polling TX||Frequency of data transmission||5 – 900 sec||30 sec.|
The system can also be configured in order to optimise its operation relative to:
- Localization conditions;
- Computation of movement and posture levels;
- Communication with the “PPE Wireless BAN”.
ATEX certified device for use in explosive atmospheres.
Battery powered device that eliminates the need of wiring, allowing installation even in large and complex environments.
Technology with a "help button", which allows the user to manually send rescue requests and alerts, in case of emergency.
The device allows the creation of a Wireless Body Area Network to interface with the PPE tag.
Equipped with a vibration system to provide user-friendly feedback.
Device with a limited weight and small dimensions and therefore wearable by personnel without interference with normal professional activities.
Equipped with LoRa wireless connectivity, which allows long-range data transmission and low power consumption.
ASK A QUESTION
Do you need to develop a specific solution based on our products?